South Plains College – Levelland, TX
Major - Telecommunications
Minor – Television Production
National Press Photographers Association (NPPA) training.
Member of NPPA.
Experience: Hermosa Studios – Rockwall, TX 2005 – 2010
• Studio Director
• Technical Director
• Chief Videographer
• Lighting Director
• Quality Control Director
• Manage tape duplications and shipping.
• Studio and field trainer.
• Advisor for purchasing equipment
Freelance Videographer 2004 – Present
• Desperados Games
Freelance Lighting Director 2004 – Present
• Music Videos
• Medical Programs
Primedia Digital Productions – Carrollton, TX 1993 – 2004
• Responsible for production budgeting, audio, lighting, and production of corporate video shoots (both studio and on location).
• Have been on over 200 ride-alongs with Fire, EMS, and Law Enforcement.
• Involved with 26 Primedia corporate television networks, such as FETN (Fire & Emergency Television Network), LETN (Law Enforcement Television Network), American Heat, HSTN, Speed Channel, OLN (Outdoor Life Network), and Discovery Channel.
• With FETN, I was the sole videographer allowed to shoot inside the Pentagon 90 minutes after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack. CNN, FETN, LETN and American Heat all used my footage. The FBI also used the footage as official crime scene evidence.
• With HSTN and The Discovery Channel, I spent one month traveling the Amazon Rain Forest documenting the life of a Shaman (healer).
• For NASA and FETN, shot documentary on space travel, including interviews with John Glenn, Wally Schirra, Bruce Melnik, Jim Lovell and others.
• With FETN and American Heat, I worked alongside the firefighters and smoke jumpers in the California and Colorado wild land fires.
Pearle Vision – Aurora, Colorado 1989 – 1993
Lab Manager/Optical Technician
• Determining the needed surfacing of lenses by using mathematical formulas.
• Surfacing lenses
• Grinding lenses
• General management of lab.
KLBK Television Station (CBS) – Lubbock, TX 1982 – 1989
• News Photographer and Studio Cameraman
• Audio and Video Technician
• Master Control Switcher
References: Furnished upon request
Field Photog , either 1 man band or part of team.( video, audio, lighting, directing )
Studio Cam Op. or Director
Post Production technical Director/Director.
Final Cut Pro
Asso. Degree in Television Production- South Plains College, Levelland, Texas
Year of Birth
Name & Surname
City & State
209 Tanglewood Pl.