Digitalady llc. was founded in 2007 to produce independent multimedia for television and web broadcast. Digitalady projects are primarily geared towards supporting and empowering women entrepreneurs. The woman entrepreneur may be a San Franciscan Branding Expert, or she may be the coordinator of a rural Guatemalan Maya Nut Micro-Enterprise; across the map, Digitalady's mission is to make her voice heard.
The founder, Amanda Mazzanti is passionate about working with women, endlessly advocating for the success of those underrepresented in the media. Drawing from her own struggles as a woman entrepreneur, Amanda has dedicated herself to strengthening the presence of women leaders, using media to increase their profit, visibility, credibility, and confidence. In addition to promoting women, Digitalady works to promulgate awareness of social causes, and disseminate media information for social advocacy NGO's.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Web Video: HD Camera with Studio Lighting and Green Screen/Whiteboard backdrop.
- Professional Documentary filmmakers on Staff
- Audio Engineers ensure professional crystal clear audio!
Professional Associations & Certifications
- International Documentary Association (IDA), Media Rights Organization, Powerful Women International
- EWomens Network, (BAWIFM) Bay Area Women in Film & Media
- Walnut Creek, Concord, Danville, Alamo, San Ramon, Oakland, San Francisco, Hayward, San Rafel, Pleasanton, Bay Area, Northern California, Sacramento
- Money Orders, PayPal, Personal Checks
|City||Walnut Creek , CA|
|Address||PO BOX 3185|
|Phone Number||(510) 316-8144|
Amanda Mazzanti (Digitalady) is a proven expert in documentary filmmaking. Her movie Seeds of Inspiration, a social justice documentary, was featured on Larry King Live and CNN International. Amanda now brings her expertise to entrepreneurs, non-profits, and corporations who want to connect emotionally with their market, share their value with maximum impact and reach a larger Internet audience.